Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mushi Tips to Become Professional Player




Today I don't have any game for Team Malaysia,I`ve think a lot about SEA scene,I have receive quite a lot of emails that says want to be a professional gamer,how to improve and i even receive an email ask me if i will to throw game or not today,i have some words for all the gamers in SEA.

1-To all Professional Players-
Why SEA team always hard to win an international tournament (including China/US/EU team),You are not different with them,They are just a human like you,But why they can win but you cant,
#1 All the international teams train hard at least 8 hours per day and 6 days per week,Can you do it? #2 Do you know how to work together as a team ?
#3 Do you really know how to be a professional gamer ?
#4 A professional player should have PMA = Positive Mental Attitude,do you have it? if you dont have these thing,we can never reach that target.

2-To all SEA player-
I used to play a lot of pubs in Perfectworld server and also SEA server,To be honest,perfectworld server is much more interesting to play with,because in that server,their players are willing to communicate with you,will try to work as a team with you,but in SEA server,i used to be a quiet player before,cause not much player want to communicate with you,and when my team is wining,my team will flame the opponents,when my team is losing,I will get flame by the opponent & even my team will flame me too,I asked the flamer a question,Why you like to flame people,His answer is "i'm enjoying to flame people",Of course there are flamers everywhere even in perfectworld server,but now i'm trying to communicate with all the players,Cause i want to win the game,But flaming wont help you to win the game,it will only get worst. The key of wining is you know how to work as a team even with public players.
This is why China/Europe/USA will have a lot of new blood to join professional scene.
A pub player can become a professional player.
A professional player can become a Star player.
It depends on how much effort u can put and how much you can sacrifice.
* As a Malaysian,I never imagine that I can go this far in my E-sports career, never try never know, Are you willing to try your best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment is Our Order, Your Majesty